Bohemia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gameplay warrior

5 posters

Go down

gameplay warrior Empty gameplay warrior

Post  labbatoir Tue May 08, 2012 8:49 am

this is a topic for our warriors,
because we have a few good warriors in guild, i would like to discuss here about our tactics, gear and gameplay improvement to learn from the others.
Maybe helping macros, advises any kind and general disscussion about our class, coz learning is great!

labbatoir

Back to top Go down

gameplay warrior Empty Gear

Post  Elfenheim Fri May 11, 2012 9:22 am

Since I'm getting decent gear and I'll start to modd it soon I have some question, which I discussed in game with Xeevor, but would like to have everyone opinion too Smile
1º Is Paicha set worthy of tier 6?
2º After some calculations is possible to see that glori/hero Str/Hp gives 50 patt less and 300HP more than Sta/Patt Gori, so you prefer too have 1 str/hp per gear or 2?
Elfenheim
Elfenheim

Back to top Go down

gameplay warrior Empty gear

Post  labbatoir Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 am

just writing here my personal opinion:

questinon 1: paisha - depends a bit how many crap mods u own or how much u willing to spend i think if u do all gear right now and a cap soon u may do earings and legs t6 or not even this. t5 is good enuf to work with it - coz uwill change paisha set first i guess.
question 2: stats - i really focus on str/... dont really take somrthing .../patk. think about another 20% u get with hero potion, etc. ... so what i normally do is 4str/patk 2str/hp
depends a bit on runes u have. if u dont have block runes u may be a bit low on hp - u would do 3str/patk 3 str/hp. or replace 1 str/hp for sta/patk.
but focus on str/ i dont wonna lose a spot for that

hopefully it helps u
labbi

labbatoir

Back to top Go down

gameplay warrior Empty Re: gameplay warrior

Post  Xeervor Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 am

yes i would advice 2 str/hp rest str/patt. Str/hp is better cus hero potion / Brute str / Boro setskill. wich makes the value better. yes i wouldnt make t6 i think if abit lower on money. better mod 8 parts instead of 4. imo. then u can work on ur wings etc. i have kinda low hp compared to most warriors but i havent seen big problem with it sofar, might be in new chapter. i even survive tosh. and then can get Xrunes etc later on. Big thing to change dps is weapons and make rings +16. i know i noticed big dif.

//Xee
Xeervor
Xeervor
Admin
Admin

http://bohemiaguild.superforum.pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravere Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

It's very important for a warrior to focus on Str - As Xee just mentioned, one of our primary passive skills - Brute Strength - adds % to our strength, on top of this there is a level 65 skill that you can extract from the boro boro set that increases our strength by 3%. The Aoth Valiance set also gives a 8% boost to str.

Although I wouldn't advise using the Aoth set due to it's low crit rate, it is a good example of how Runes of Magic focuses on Strength rather then P.att when it comes to skills and bonuses for warriors.
I expect future sets and skills to continue focusing on Strength.

Strength also gives a small amount of HP. 0.2 HP per Str. For example 14,000 strength gives 2800 Hp, not much, but everything helps. Add in hero pot and grass and you'll get 3696, and using a unicorn pot would bring the total health boost to 4435. As you can see there are benefits to Strength that are subtle but useful.

Crit rate is another factor that really increases your DPS, you should be aiming for around 65 - 70% crit rate, therefore it's important to +16 a good necklace. ( So to combine the point that Xee made in the last post - the most important items to +16 for DPS are - your Weapon, Rings and necklace.)

Finally egg pets are a very useful, you should have a holy pet that focuses on Strength and stamina, but the real help comes from the pets skills that increase % (damage, crit damage, Max health etc.)

So 2 str/hp 4 x str/patt is the best setup for now as it's nicely balanced, when you get closer to finishing your gear you can decide if you wish to add in an extra str/HP or str/sta (hero) for the last few items.

Ravere
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brakenjan Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 am

labbatoir wrote:just writing here my personal opinion:

questinon 1: paisha - depends a bit how many crap mods u own or how much u willing to spend i think if u do all gear right now and a cap soon u may do earings and legs t6 or not even this. t5 is good enuf to work with it - coz uwill change paisha set first i guess.
question 2: stats - i really focus on str/... dont really take somrthing .../patk. think about another 20% u get with hero potion, etc. ... so what i normally do is 4str/patk 2str/hp
depends a bit on runes u have. if u dont have block runes u may be a bit low on hp - u would do 3str/patk 3 str/hp. or replace 1 str/hp for sta/patk.
but focus on str/ i dont wonna lose a spot for that

hopefully it helps u
labbi

just go IMBA moding Str/patt bunker, crimson,glory,hero, and str stam (tosh HM) if u can find or go for the str hp

if iam not that nub labbi is right nr 1 STR then Crits get that up aswell Rings Neckless get + 1st then earings witch gives u the HP

Brake
Brakenjan
Brakenjan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum